It is possible to move the training forward or back one day from the original date. There can be no other training or racing period on the day you want to move to. It is also impossible to shift the FTP and HR test and training during the race period.
Such limitations result from the fact that the order and day of training is important, and the breaks between training sessions are to ensure adequate regeneration – they are not a coincidence. By changing the date of training, we disturb the path, which may result in a suboptimal increase in form
Example: It’s July 2nd. You want to postpone your training session scheduled for July 5th. You can move it to 4th or 6th July as long as there is no other practice or race there. If you postpone your workout to July 4th, you can move it back to 5th or 6th (but not 3rd).
- It is possible to move the training from yesterday and today two days ahead from the original date.
- It is possible to shift up to ±2 days from the original date of your scheduled training sessions.
- On the target date:
- there can be no other training,
- there cannot be a racing period.
- It is not possible to postpone the FTP / HR test.
- It is impossible to shift training from the racing period.
Moving workouts on the computer
Moving trainings on mobile devices
Transfer of training done
If you want to postpone your training to another day, you can use the instructions above. Remember that if you transfer a workout performed, activity will remain in its place in the calendar. You can delete it using these instructions.